The Technion, Israel’s first and biggest scientific-technological university and one of the largest centers of applied research in the world, instructs undergraduate and graduate students in almost every major field of engineering, science, architecture and medicine.
Information for Non-Israeli Students.
Degrees Studies in Hebrew
Pre-university Education - A Gateway to the Technion
The Center for pre-university Education (Mechina) offers courses for those who need to prepare for studies at the Technion. A year-long program offers intensive basic knowledge courses in Hebrew, Mathematics, Physics and English. A special program caters to new immigrants and newcomers to Israel.
The Technion offers more than 50 undergraduate programs in 18 academic faculties.
- Engineering: Aerospace | Biochemical | Biomedical | Biomedical Engineering & Physics | Biotechnology and food | Chemical | Civil | Computers | Electrical | Data Science | Electrical Engineering & Physics | Industrial and Management | Information Systems | Environmental | Mapping and Geo-information | Materials| Materials Engineering & Biology | Materials Engineering & Chemistry | Materials Engineering & Physics | Mechanical | Medicine-Biomedical.
- Science: Biology| Chemistry | Computers | Computers - focus on Bioinformatics | Mathematics | Mapping & Geo-information | Physics | Computers & Mathematics | Computers & Physics | Mathematics with Computers | Mathematics-Physics | Mathematics with Statistics & Operation Research | Molecular Biochemistry.
- Architecture | Landscape Architecture
- Education in Science and Technology
- Medicine, Medicine and Biomedical Engineering, Medicine and Computer Sciences, Medicine and Materials Science and Engineering (Double Degree) - only Israeli citizens can study these tracks.
Registration and Admission Center | Technion City, Haifa 3200003, Israel |email@example.com | 972-4-8293306 | Fax 972-4-8295830
The Irwin and Joan Jacobs Graduate School offers over 60 MSc and PhD programs.
Courses are taught in English when an overseas student requests.
Degrees Studies in English
The prestigious Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering is taught entirely in English at Technion’s Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. The faculty is internationally recognized for its leadership in research, education, and innovation. Students are taught by senior academic faculty, scientists, and industry experts, and benefit from a stimulating environment and state-of-the-art laboratories – among the most advanced of their kind. The program provides students with a strong base knowledge in the engineering sciences, in addition to project-based laboratory and design experiences. These experiences will develop students’ independence, creativity, and leadership in an era of rapid technological change. Students are exposed to new developments in the fields of micro-systems, biomechanics, and medical robotics, which pose exciting challenges for mechanical engineers, as well as promote opportunities for driving innovation.
Visiting International Students
Technion is involved in collaborative scientific research and outreach projects worldwide. Technion offers a variety of opportunities for international undergraduate and graduate students.
Technion’s Study abroad Program in Engineering and Science is designed to give international students a unique academic experience, as well as a chance to get to know Israel and its entrepreneurial ecosystem. Technion also invites tech-minded students from around the world to join the International Summer Programs in engineering, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Technion American Medical School Program (TeAMS)
The Technion Medical School offers an English-language full-term, USA format medical program.
The program requires pre-med training from the USA or Canada, and couples a strong curriculum in basic medical sciences with clinical education at the finest medical centers in Israel.
The Technion MBA program, taught within the Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, is a top league part-time MBA program taught in English.
The program focuses on high-tech management in a global economy.